In Florida, where there are far more hot days than cold, it pays to have an AC maintenance program. The more ready your system is for the scorching heat of summer, the better it will run when you need it most. Preventive AC maintenance offers numerous benefits for the cost-savvy homeowner. All of the following are cost-saving benefits of a regular AC maintenance program:
- Energy Efficiency Improvement: When your system’s coils, blades, and other components are cleaned the system generates cool air more efficiently. When your system runs more efficiently it will cost you less to run the unit.
- Lifespan of Equipment Extended: Lack of regular maintenance can definitely impact the length of your unit’s lifespan. One of the major reasons HVAC systems last less time than they should is from lack of maintenance. Replacing an HVAC system is a significant expense.
- Air Quality Improvement: When dirt, dust, and debris collect inside an HVAC system’s components they can be released into the air inside your home, which impacts the quality of your indoor air. Routine maintenance cleans out all of the components so that particulates don’t pollute the indoor air.
- Fewer Costly Repairs: Regular maintenance reduces the chances there will be a costly emergency repair. Routine checkups show damaged or worn parts that can be replaced before they cause serious damage.
Rely on Mobile Air for residential air conditioning Bradenton, FL. We offer affordable AC maintenance programs to customers throughout Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Ellenton, and Palmetto, FL.
A programmable thermostat offers a number of benefits to a homeowner. Changing from a manual thermostat to a programmable one is cost effective. At the same time your whole household can be thoroughly cooled, which benefits your comfort and the comfort of everyone who lives with you. Your new programmable thermostat connects to the same wires as your old one. When you start to use your new thermostat you’ll notice a drop in your energy usage.
Using a programmable thermostat enables you to adjust the temperature to the exact point you want. The rule of thumb is that for every degree that’s raised or lowered, up to 2% can be saved on your utility bill. Other benefits of using a programmable thermostat include:
- Consistency of Temperature: You can maintain the same temperature throughout every room in your home. You won’t have to turn the AC down during a heat wave or blast the heat during a harsh winter day.
- Faster Adjustment Time: You spend much less time adjusting temperatures for when you leave the house or return home. Once your thermostat is programmed, the temperature adjusts the way you set it.
- Temperature Can be Adjusted to Time of Day: Your temperature can be set to the variations of the season, weather, peak times, etc. From a hot day to a cold night, you are able to keep your entire household in year-round comfort.
Visit MobileAirFL.com for AC services from experienced and knowledgeable technicians. We provide air conditioning installation in Bradenton, FL, and all of the surrounding areas. Contact us for more information or call us at (941) 747-5077 to set up a free estimate.
Replacing an HVAC system is a costly endeavor, and thankfully one you shouldn’t have to do more than every decade or so. If your system is old and needs frequent repairs or you want to have a more energy-efficient unit, those are good reasons to shop for a replacement. When you are sure it’s time to replace your HVAC system, you are faced with deciding which brand of unit you want. Some of the questions you’ll want to have answered are:
- Which Brand?
- What Size?
- Which Contractor?
- What’s the Cost?
There are a number of items to consider for this significant investment in your home or business. First of all be sure that you need to replace your current system. If you aren’t completely confident with the answers from your service technician, it makes sense to get a second opinion. Once you know for sure you need a new system, be sure to get estimates from at least 3 companies.
When it comes to HVAC systems, a handful of manufacturers makes most of the approximately 150 brands. For example, Lenox, Armstrong, and Concord are manufactured by the same company, as are Trane and American Standard. Once your research on the heating and cooling needs of your home, you can study the brands to find which one best suits your needs in performance and price.
Mobile Air is among the leading air conditioning companies in Bradenton, FL. Our experienced installers have served many satisfied customers throughout the area, including Sarasota and nearby. Call us at (941) 747-5077 to make an appointment or schedule an estimate with us online.
Regular maintenance goes a long way toward keeping you from being surprised to learn you need a new HVAC system. When you have your system checked twice a year-before the onset of winter or the start of summer—you can keep your HVAC system running properly for the duration of its expected amount of time. A regular tune-up for your system improves the year-round efficiency and effectiveness of your system. It enables you to solve issues when they are small rather than waiting until the damage becomes more extensive and expensive.
An investment in preventive maintenance is an investment that pays off throughout the life of your system. If you are experiencing any of the following, contact an experienced professional to advise you whether you need a repair or a replacement:
- System is 10 years old for more.
- Unusual noises.
- Thermostat not working properly.
- Insufficient airflow.
- AC doesn’t blow out cold air.
- Frequent repairs needed.
- Higher energy bills.
You can sign up for an affordable AC maintenance program with Mobile Air, a leading company providing services for HVAC in Bradenton, FL, and the surrounding areas. We specialize in air conditioning and heating systems and have been serving satisfied customers throughout Bradenton, Sarasota, and nearby since 1972. Call us at (941) 747-5077 or visit our website at MobileAirFL.com for information on our services.
Welcome to the Mobile Air blog! Here you will find articles and information that pertain to our industry in general with tips and tricks for running your home or business HVAC systems. We have worked with many satisfied customers throughout the Bradenton and Sarasota areas and are pleased to enjoy a stellar reputation. Since 1972 our name has been synonymous with quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
As we keep pace with how the HVAC industry has kept up with advanced technologies, we will include those topics in our forthcoming blog posts. Just as in other industries, technology in the last couple decades has enabled us to add more high-tech gadgets and create innovations that add efficiency and decrease costs. New mechanisms are being developed to streamline communications between indoors and outdoors for added efficiency. In addition, the ability to enhance the dehumidification process is also in the works.
Our specialties are air conditioning repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance programs. The goal of our experienced and knowledgeable crews is to ensure your 100% satisfaction. Whether you are adding a system to new construction or replacing an old system that no longer works, count on our air conditioning service in Bradenton, FL, and the surrounding areas. One thing we know for sure: You never want to be without air conditioning in Florida. When you need air conditioning service in Bradenton, FL, or the surrounding areas, call (941) 747-5077. Visit our website at MobileAirFL.com for more information.